- 2 large chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise & seasoned with salt & pepper
- Flour for dredging
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter divided
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 small jar of sun-dried tomatoes (drained & chopped)
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Spaghetti noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- Parsley chopped (garnish)
Cut the chicken in half lengthwise so you have 4 thinner pieces. Season with salt & pepper and lightly coat them in the flour.
Add the olive oil and 1 tbsp of the butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, sauté the chicken for 4-5 minutes/side or until it's nice and golden. Take the chicken out of the pan and set it aside.
Reduce the heat to medium and add the rest of the butter to the pan. Let it melt and then add the chopped garlic and cook about 1 minute, until fragrant.
Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, and garlic powder to the pan. Let it bubble until the liquid is noticeably reduced.
Stir in the cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach and when the spinach is wilted, add the chicken back into the pan. Let it cook for another 5 minutes or so, until the sauce is reduced and the chicken is cooked through.
Take the chicken out of the pan and let it rest on a plate. Mix in the pasta with the sauce. Plate the pasta with the chicken and sprinkle with chopped parsley.