- 1 piece Naan flatbread (I use Stonehenge brand)
- 2 tbsp fig jam or preserves
- 1 cup arugula
- 2-4 slices bacon or pancetta, cooked & chopped
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- red plum, a few pieces thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- red pepper flakes to taste
Set oven to 400 degrees. Spread the fig jam in a thin layer on your naan bread. Top with blue cheese crumbles, plum & bacon. Bake until the bread is slightly crispy and blue cheese is melted, about 10-15 minutes.
Toss the arugula in a tiny bit of olive oil and fresh cracked black pepper. Once the flatbread is out of the oven, top it with the arugula, freshly grated Parmesan, & a dash of red pepper flakes.
Cut up and serve immediately.
*You can use any kind of pizza dough (pre-cooked), this naan bread is just easy & the perfect size for a personal pizza!